Columbus McKinnon grabs and clamps have been known for more than 35 years for reliability, quality and safety and are available in different versions:
- The roundstock grab TRU with a maximum load capacity of 100 – 4000 kg can accommodate round material and tubes with a diameter of up to 600 mm. With the attached protective coating, the gripper can also absorb materials with sensitive surfaces.
- The profile steel grab TPR with a maximum load capacity of 500 – 3000 kg is designed for the transport of girders, profile steel etc. It has a large jaw capacity to allow the movement of different flange widths.
- The block grab TVB with a max. capacity of 250 and 500 kg is suitable for transporting stone and concrete blocks or other materials with parallel surfaces. The grab has a protective lining to ensure safe and non-marring transport.
- The stone/concrete grab TBG has a maximum carrying capacity of 200 – 2500 and is suitable for transporting all materials with parallel surfaces that can withstand a clamping pressure twice as high as the load being lifted. TBGs are delivered with replaceable hard rubber profiles as standard.
- The bale grab TBA with a maximum load capacity of 200 – 1000 kg can carry various types of bales with a maximum width of 1.3 m. The grab is equipped with protective linings. Serrated jaws are available upon request.
- The rail grab with safety lock TCR with a max. capacity of 1000 – 2000 kg is used for the transport of rails. For longer rails, two grippers must be attached to a crossbeam to prevent sagging.
- The barrel grab with tipping device TFA D with a load capacity of 300 kg is suitable for turning and emptying drums. The built-in tilting device is used for this.
- The barrel grab TFA 0.35 / 700 R and TFA 0.35 / 700 TR have a load capacity of 350 kg. These barrel grabs are suitable for transporting steel drums. The jaws press securely underneath the rim of the barrel.
- The barrel rim grab TFRK with a load capacity of 500 kg fits under the rim of the drum and can be used individually, as a pair, or as a multi-legged chain sling.
- The barrel clamp TFK has a load capacity of 500 kg and is ideal for lifting barrels where access or space is limited.
- The crate grabs TKA are offered in different versions. The model TKA / d has a built-in tipping device so that it can be emptied even when hanging. The model TKA / a holds on the a crate externally and the model TKA / i on the inside of crates, the clamps reach under the outer edge of the box and lift it up safely.
You might also be interested in: